The personal information you are asked to provide and the reasons you are asked to provide this information will be made clear to you when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
• Provide, operate, and maintain our website
• Improve, personalize, and expand our website
• Understand and analyze how you use our website
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes
• Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraudLog Files
Cay Island Tours follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The data aims to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movement on the website, and gather demographic information.Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Cay Island Tours uses 'cookies. These cookies are used to store information, including visitors' preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The data is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read What Are Cookies
.Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Cay Island Tours has no access to or control over these cookies that third-party advertisers use.Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. Please visit the browsers ' respective websites to learn more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
• Request that a business that collects a consumer's data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a company has collected about consumers.
• Request that a company deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
• Request that a business that sells a consumer's data not sell the consumer's data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you think is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your data under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your data under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.Children's Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and monitor and guide their online activity.
Cay Island Tours does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13 years of age. Suppose you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.